- What Is a Kachina?
- Ancient Aliens Debunked, Then Unbunked and Rebunked
- The incredible story of The Dropa Stones.
- The Grooved Spheres…
- Is There Such A Thing As Luck?
- Joseph P Farrell – Nazis, Giants and Cosmic Elites
- Remote Viewing: Is Peering into the Matrix Possible?
- Stargate and the Military’s Psychic Spies
- The Dogon, The Nommos and The Sirius Stars
- Halloween: Some Observations, and The Truth
- Werewolves Aren’t Real
- Are Ghosts Real?
- Amityville House of Horror?
- Why Do We Make Jack-O-Laterns on Halloween?
- The Legend Of The Headless Horseman
- A 2012 Message of Hope
- David Wilcock’s The Source Field Investigations
- Screaming Skulls Coming to Haunt You
- Mystery of the 27 year-old Dying Rockers
- The TR-3B – A Real Life UFO
- The Jersey Devil! - A Legend Fit for Jersey
- Ancient Red-Haired Giants in Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- The Bermuda Triangle: Fact, Fiction, Or Hoax?
- The Shroud Of Turin: Real Or Fake?
- Bigfoot: Is Sasquatch Real?
- Puma Punku at Tiwanaku, Ancient Ruins in Bolivia
- Strange Skulls and Giant Skeletons
- Where is the Capstone of the Great Pyramid?
- The Evil Eye and the All Seeing Eye
- What is the "Grinning Man"?
- The Mystery Of The Baigong Pipes
- The Emerald Tablet
- The Loch Ness Monster - Monster or Myth?
- The Mummies of the Grand Canyon
TagsAliens Ancient astronauts Anthropology Atlantis China Conspiracy theories Cultural anthropology Culture Edgar Cayce Egypt Elbert County Georgia Elberton Georgia Esotericism Extraterrestrial life Folklore Georgia Georgia Guidestones Golden Dawn Graham Hancock Hermeticism Human Interest Israel Magic Mesoamerica Mesopotamia Mysteries Nature New Jersey Occult Paranormal Peru Psychic Psychic powers Religion/Belief Remote Viewing Rosicrucianism South America Spiritualism spirit world Stargate Texas Thoth Ufology United States Viracocha
Tag Archives: Aliens
If you have seen the new History Channel Ancient Astronauts documentary series or read books by Von Daniken and others you are familiar with the ancient astronaut theory. The idea that proposes that old myths, stories, art and physical structures start to make a lot more sense when you imagine that aliens once came to Earth and had dealings with the humans or proto-humans. An alternate theory is that the stories, art, etc were created by shamans or “psychonauts”. Rather than any physical beings coming to Earth or other paranormal activities actually occurring, what occurred was internal mental-spiritual journeys of great imagination which generated the strange artifacts. Either way, the artifacts of history and ancient culture are something to ponder. Here we have collected a few images of the anomalous things mentioned by the TV series and others.
The vimanas (flying ships) from ancient India:
The fungi group of organisms forms a whole different kingdom of life very different from the other kingdoms on the planet – plants, animals, bacteria and some other micro-creatures. The have a number of very interesting qualities and are unique on earth. Some are poisonous to humans of course and a few are hallucinogens. These few have played a part in religious ceremonies around the world and may have even been involved in the development of human spirituality in certain regions. But one of the more interesting possibilities to consider is that fungus could be extraterrestrial. The fact is that the spores (seeds) of fungus seem to be able to survive the temperatures and other hazards of space travel so it is possible that they have traveled across galaxies to reach our little world. Have a look at the following photos and see for yourself whether or not they look like they could be aliens. If aliens were going to communicate with us might they have sent these organisms to our planet?