DMT is a naturally occurring (in plants and humans (in the pineal gland)) compound that is a strong psychedelic. In his experiments giving DMT to volunteers Rick Strassman found that it allowed them to...
- What Is a Kachina?
- Ancient Aliens Debunked, Then Unbunked and Rebunked
- The incredible story of The Dropa Stones.
- The Grooved Spheres…
- Is There Such A Thing As Luck?
- Joseph P Farrell – Nazis, Giants and Cosmic Elites
- Remote Viewing: Is Peering into the Matrix Possible?
- Stargate and the Military’s Psychic Spies
- The Dogon, The Nommos and The Sirius Stars
- Halloween: Some Observations, and The Truth
- Werewolves Aren’t Real
- Are Ghosts Real?
- Amityville House of Horror?
- Why Do We Make Jack-O-Laterns on Halloween?
- The Legend Of The Headless Horseman
- A 2012 Message of Hope
- David Wilcock’s The Source Field Investigations
- Screaming Skulls Coming to Haunt You
- Mystery of the 27 year-old Dying Rockers
- The TR-3B – A Real Life UFO
- The Jersey Devil! - A Legend Fit for Jersey
- Ancient Red-Haired Giants in Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- Where is the Capstone of the Great Pyramid?
- The Evil Eye and the All Seeing Eye
- Strange Skulls and Giant Skeletons
- Puma Punku at Tiwanaku, Ancient Ruins in Bolivia
- The Bermuda Triangle: Fact, Fiction, Or Hoax?
- The Shroud Of Turin: Real Or Fake?
- Bigfoot: Is Sasquatch Real?
- What is the "Grinning Man"?
- The Mystery of Viracocha in the Ancient Americas
- The Emerald Tablet
- The Mummies of the Grand Canyon
- The Mystery Of The Baigong Pipes
Aliens Ancient astronauts Anthropology Atlantis China Conspiracy theories Cultural anthropology Culture Edgar Cayce Egypt Elbert County Georgia Elberton Georgia Esotericism Extraterrestrial life Folklore Georgia Georgia Guidestones Golden Dawn Graham Hancock Hermeticism Human Interest Israel Magic Mesoamerica Mesopotamia Mysteries Nature New Jersey Occult Paranormal Peru Psychic Psychic powers Religion/Belief Remote Viewing Rosicrucianism South America Spiritualism spirit world Stargate Texas Thoth Ufology United States Viracocha