When it comes to top secret projects the Triangle shaped TR-3B is at the top of the list. Code named Astra, the TR-3B stands for Tactical Reconnaissance. You could say the TR-3B is a real life UFO. The craft is powered by an advanced hydrogen and oxygen power plant designed under the secretive Aurora Program. It’s been said more than 3 billion dollars have been poured into the project since its inception back in 1994. The TR-3B is the world’s most advanced aerospace craft. The outer shell of the TR-3B is made of space age technologies that have the most amazing properties ever seen. This material can reflect radar as well as absorb it. The TR-3B can then project these radar waves into making the craft look smaller than its actual size, it can even change the shape of the craft to look like a cylinder. The TR-3B can also make radar receivers think it is either invisible or that there are dozens of objects in the sky. Perhaps the most amazing technology the TR-3B has is the ability to generate a magnetic vortex field. This magnetic field disrupts gravity on mass and allows the craft to perform high speed maneuvers never before achieved. The craft has a special compartment that the crew sits in that is filled with plasma like magnetic field. This compartment area sort of hovers keeping the crew in the center of gravity as the ship can perform any aerobatic maneuver imaginable. To date very little is known about the TR-3B as the government has kept much about it as quite as possible. More and more sightings of these crafts have been popping up in YouTube videos raising the public suspicions. TR-3B’s are said to have been present during the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11.
- What Is a Kachina?
- Ancient Aliens Debunked, Then Unbunked and Rebunked
- The incredible story of The Dropa Stones.
- The Grooved Spheres…
- Is There Such A Thing As Luck?
- Joseph P Farrell – Nazis, Giants and Cosmic Elites
- Remote Viewing: Is Peering into the Matrix Possible?
- Stargate and the Military’s Psychic Spies
- The Dogon, The Nommos and The Sirius Stars
- Halloween: Some Observations, and The Truth
- Werewolves Aren’t Real
- Are Ghosts Real?
- Amityville House of Horror?
- Why Do We Make Jack-O-Laterns on Halloween?
- The Legend Of The Headless Horseman
- A 2012 Message of Hope
- David Wilcock’s The Source Field Investigations
- Screaming Skulls Coming to Haunt You
- Mystery of the 27 year-old Dying Rockers
- The TR-3B – A Real Life UFO
- The Jersey Devil! - A Legend Fit for Jersey
- Ancient Red-Haired Giants in Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- The Bermuda Triangle: Fact, Fiction, Or Hoax?
- The Shroud Of Turin: Real Or Fake?
- Puma Punku at Tiwanaku, Ancient Ruins in Bolivia
- Bigfoot: Is Sasquatch Real?
- Strange Skulls and Giant Skeletons
- Where is the Capstone of the Great Pyramid?
- The Evil Eye and the All Seeing Eye
- What is the "Grinning Man"?
- The Mystery Of The Baigong Pipes
- The Emerald Tablet
- The Loch Ness Monster - Monster or Myth?
- The Mummies of the Grand Canyon
TagsAliens Ancient astronauts Anthropology Atlantis China Conspiracy theories Cultural anthropology Culture Edgar Cayce Egypt Elbert County Georgia Elberton Georgia Esotericism Extraterrestrial life Folklore Georgia Georgia Guidestones Golden Dawn Graham Hancock Hermeticism Human Interest Israel Magic Mesoamerica Mesopotamia Mysteries Nature New Jersey Occult Paranormal Peru Psychic Psychic powers Religion/Belief Remote Viewing Rosicrucianism South America Spiritualism spirit world Stargate Texas Thoth Ufology United States Viracocha